- Physical and water damage is not covered by warranty.
- This includes broken screens and bent devices. If the phone is physically damaged when we receive it, this will not cover by the warranty.
- If third-party has worked on the device without agreement from us this may also invalidate your warranty.
We will always attempt to repair your device first. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it. If we are unable to replace it, we will refund the purchase.
* We reserve the right to refuse to refund if you change your mind.
* Under the 14 Day Right of Exchange policy, you can return any product for an exchange or UR Tech Gift Card within 14 days of purchase. This is on the condition that the product is returned in its original condition with packaging and invoice.
* All eligible non-defective but not in original condition returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
Products below are excluded from this guarantee, except where they are faulty:
- Personal Care Items
- Gift Cards, SIM Cards, Recharge Cards and Vouchers i.e. iTunes
- Unsealed Printer Cartridges
- VR headsets
NEW ZEALAND CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act, in summary:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act. You are entitled to require us to remedy the failure within a reasonable time if the failure can be remedied. If we fail to do so, you can have the failure remedied elsewhere and obtain from us the reasonable cost of doing so, or you can choose to reject the goods. You can also reject the goods if the failure cannot be remedied or if it is of a substantial character, or in such a case you can seek damages in compensation for any reduction in the value of the goods below the price you paid. If you reject the goods you are entitled to a replacement or refund. In addition to these remedies, you are entitled to damages for loss or damage resulting from the failure that was reasonably foreseeable as liable to result from the failure.
- Your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act are not limited by a defined time. However, the relevant time period for which a remedy may be available can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.